Here at Endy we want to help you get the best night’s sleep possible. While buying the right mattress is a big part of it, there are a number of things you can do to help get those zzz’s before you hit the sheets.
We realize that everyone is different so take our general guideline and tweak it to fit your individual needs.
1. Relax with a sleepy time tea
- Chamomile, herbal and mint are all great picks
- Make sure it is caffeine free
2. Stretch it out
- Doing yoga or stretches before bed helps to reduce muscle tension
- Helps you relax your body and mind
3. Chill out with something other than electronics
- Try reading a book
- Listening to some light music
4. Temperature, temperature, temperature!
- Adjust your room temperature to anything between 18 and 22°C (65 to 72°F)
- Anything hotter or colder may disrupt your sleep
5. Crawl into freshly washed sheets
- One of the best feelings is crawling into an already made bed with freshly washed sheets