It’s Monday morning, 7:30 AM. You’re on your fifth snooze and contemplating a sixth. Bundled up in bed, you’re cozy AF - which means there’s absolutely no way you’re getting up early to make a healthy breakfast. Eggos on-the-go it is (no shame - we’ve all been there).
But, wait! You made breakfast last night. And not just any breakfast - but overnight oats. The tastiest, happiest, most wholesome breakfast there is.
Looking for a little oat-spiration? You’ve come to the right place. Here are our top 7 overnight oats recipes - the perfect meal for breakfast-in-bed. The only thing harder than getting out of bed is deciding which to make first.
1. PEANUT BUTTER OVERNIGHT OATS BY
SO DECADENT, SUCH TASTE.
2. TOASTED COCONUT OVERNIGHT OATS BY
HOW SWEET EATS.
THINK TROPICAL VACAY, BUT IN A JAR.
3. BLUEBERRY OVERNIGHT OATS BY
MY DARLING VEGAN.
MAPLE SYRUP TAKES THIS RECIPE FROM 0 TO 100, REAL QUICK.
4. VEGAN OVERNIGHT OATS BY OH SHE GLOWS.
DELICIOUS AND GUILT-FREE.
5. BROWNIE BATTER CHOCOLATE OVERNIGHT OATS
BY CHOCOLATE COVERED KATIE.
DESSERT FOR BREAKFAST? YES PLEASE.
6. GINGERBREAD CHOCOLATE OVERNIGHT OATS BY
HEALTHY NIBBLES AND BITS.
‘TIS THE SEASON, FOLKS.
7. PB & J OVERNIGHT OATS BY FIT FOODIE FINDS.
A TWIST ON A CLASSIC.